The Admission Office remains open seven days a week. Both the Gulshan Campus and the Baridhara Campus is open every day of the week. Students and parents are always welcome and encouraged to visit the campuses for information. The Office hours are as follows:
Sunday to Thursday: 9AM to 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM to 6PM
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
• Candidate must have a minimum of GPA 2.50 individually in both SSC and HSC. Alternatively, if the candidate fails to achieve the minimum GPA of 2.50 in either SSC or HSC,
then he/she must have a combined total GPA of 6.00 with a minimum of GPA 2 in either SSC or HSC.
• Combined total of GPA 5 in SSC and HSC examinations for children of freedom fighter.
• Students from English medium background must have minimum 5 subjects in O level and minimum 2 subjects in A level. Among the minimum 7 subjects of both the
examinations, at least 4 subjects must carry minimum grade B or GPA 4 and other 3 subjects must carry minimum grade C or GPA 3.5.
• Candidates with Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) are welcome for admission in the University.
• GED result is not accepted
Required Documents for admission:
• One filled out Application Form( Available at Admission Office)
• 3 copies of recent passport size color photo
• Photocopy of all relevant Certificates and Mark Sheets (Intermediate and Secondary Education Boards Bangladesh / International General Certificate of Secondary Education